Aim of project: electric supply of Karasai and Zhambyl dustricts of Almaty region, including power supply of new housing administrative region of Kaskelen and industrial establishment, outside Almaty, for arising the realibility and quality of region power supply.
Planned implementation period
Batan, Karasai district, Almaty region
Energy housing and public utiliities Administration in Almaty region
Works of Kerneu Limited in the project
Scope of Kerneu Limited in the project:
- extension by two cells of open switchgear 220 êV «Almaty»
Existing SS 500 kV "Almaty" is located in Zhambyl district of Almaty region. Extension of open switchgear 220 kV provides the construction of two linear cells for connection high-voltage line 220 kV to substation "Kaskelen" and extending the territory of SS by 30 to the southeast direction.
Equipment installed in open switchgear 220 kV:
- circuit breakers 220 kV of type 3AP1-FG-245 with the sprinh drive service pletform;
- current transformers 220 kV of type IOSK-245;
- voltage transformers 220êV of type VEOT-245;
- three-pole disconnectiong switches 220êV of type DBF2-245, horizontal angling and multistage keel with one and two package of grounding blade with power drive ÌÀ-6;
- supporting isulators of type Ñ8-1175-II.
The construction solutions of open switchgear 220 kV at the substation SS 500 kV "Almaty" are developed in accordance with installation drawings of equipment and general packaging of substation.
Technology, climatic, geologic, and hydrogeological conditions and conditions of construction realization let us use the prefabricated reinforced concrete and matellic modules in accordance with assortment of Kazakhstan manufacturing plants on the object of open switchgear 220 kV of substation.
- construction of two high-voltage lines 220 kV from SS 500 kV "Almaty" to SS 220/110/10 kV "Kaskelen" (new)
The construction of route of high-voltage line 220 kV "SS 500 kV "Almaty" - 220/110/10 kV "Kaskelen" crosses the territories of Zhambyl and Karasai districts of Almaty region. Total length of route of high-voltage line 220 kV (line 1 and line 2 is 101.4 km, including the doubt-circuit -4.25 km. The number of turning angles: on line 1 - 27 pcs.; on line 2 -28 pcs. The elevation of territory are within from 610 m - in the beginning of route to 790 m above the sea level - in the end of the route.
The fiber optic communication cable biult into the ground wire, of type OPGW31E51Z (Prysmian è Saprem) is hanging in one of the lines along the whole length.
- SS 220/110/10 êV «Kaskelen» with two autotransformers having a capacity of 125 MVA.
The construction of substation SS 220/110/10 kV "Kaskelen" with transfoemers having capacity of 2õ125 MVA is performed in the north-west of Batan mountain village, Karasai district, Almaty region.
As site, allocated for substation construction, the installation of the following objects is planned:
- open switchgear 220 and 110 êV;
- 2 power trasnformers 220/110/10 êV having capacity of 125 MVA each;
- 2 line regulating transformers 10 kV having a capacity of 40 MVA;
- Building of closed switchgear 10 kV, combined with substation control buildings;
- Fire tank with capacity 2õ150 m³;
- Fire extengushing pump station;
- Oil pan with capacity 80 m³;
- Detritus tank with capacity 9 m³;
- Reinforced concrete outer fence of SS territory;
- Internal substation wire mesh fencing.
Two entrance points to the substation with asphalt covering are also provided by the project.
Open switchgear 220 and 110 kV completed with equipment of companies ABB, ALSTOM and Russia.
ABB equipment: SF6 swithces 220 kV of type LTB1 245 with spring drives of type BLG; voltage transformers 220 kV of type CPB -245; voltage transformers 110 kV of type CPB-123; over voltage suppressors 220 kV of type PEXLIMQ192-XH245.
ALSTOM equipment: triple-pole disconnecting switches 220 kV of type S2DA2T, S2DAT with two and one grounding blades and motor drive CMM-400; current transformers 220 êV of type OSKF-245; SF6 switches 110 kV of type GL312 with spring drives FK3-4; triple -pole disconnecting switches 110 êV of type S2DAT and S2DA2T with one and two grounding blades and motor drives ÑÌÌ-400; current transformers model IOSK-123; aerial fuse 110 êV model HI 108.
Disconnecting switches ÐÃ-1à-35/3150 ÓÕË1 manufactured by ZETO CJSC, Velikie Luki, are installed on side 10 kV.
All equipment is provided for work in conditions of seismicity 9 point.