Farm ditch K-30 and inter-farm canals branched from it are the component part of Maktaaral watering system, located in Maktaaralsky district of South Kazakhstan region. Total length of watering canals on system K -30 is 233.043 km, including farm ditches - 42.8 km, inter-farm canals - 190.243 km. Total surface area of irrigated lands on system K-30 is 13.034 ha.
In 2010 the specially created committee established that condition of almost all watering canals and waterworks on K-30 system is unsatisfactory and its full reconstruction is necessary. All objects on waterworks of reinforced concrete structure were constructed 30 and more years ago. By the time of project beginning, many objects were destroyed and deformed, or were in inoperable condition.
Planned implementation period
2012 – 2014
South - Kazakhstan region
Main Administration "Commettee on water resources of Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan"
Works of Kerneu Limited company in the project
The implementation of project by Kerneu Limited company is carried out on a turnkey basis with further provision of warranty for operation on object for the period of 9 years.
The working project provides reconstruction of inter-farm distributor K-30 with object, as well as the systems of irrigation canals branched from K-30 with object.
SCOP OF KERNEU LIMITED IN THE PROJECT:
1. Inter-farm canal Ê-30 in ground gutter
The length is 24,872 êm. Reconstruction provides:
- fill ground of existing gutter; fill ground volume of existing gutter Ê-30 is 964 710 m3;
- construction of canal in new monolithic reinforced concrete cladding on impervious polymer geomembrane (KGS GM , t=0.5mm). The space of canal gutter cladding is 36 742 m3.
2. Canals of second order Ê-30-II, Ê-30-IV, Ê-30-À
Length– 7,43 km.
Ê-30-II: the dismantling and rebuilding of cladding of slopes and bottom of destroyed canal section are provided in existing prefabricated reinforced concret cladding (4.443 km)
Ê-30-À: dismantling of existing cladding along the whole canal length and construction in new prefibricated monolithic cladding with installation of slabs and reinforced concrete on the polymer geomembrane KGS GM , t=0.5mm (1.90km);
Ê-30-IV: canal construction in new monolithic reinforced concrete cladding, on implervious polymer goemembrane å KGS GM , t=0.5mm (1,091km) is provided.
3. Farm ditches and inter-farm canals
Project includes farm ditches with length of length of 32,303 êm and inter-farm canals of 3 and 4 order with length - 175,604 êm:
- in ground gutter – 84,773êm;
- in new monolithic reinforced concrete cladding – 36,215 êm;
- in new chute - 16.288êm;
- in existing chute – 32,315êm;
- in existing reinforced concrete cladding- 6,013 êm.
The following works are provided on inter-fran canals in ground gutter: cropping of topsoil from existing gutter and canal bank; fill ground of existing gutter to the project grade with compression; trimming of project sectional view; bank top planning.
The following works are provided on inter-farm canals in new monolichic reinforced concrete cladding: cropping of topsoil from existing gutter and canal bank; fill ground of existing gutter to the project grade with compression; trimming of project sectional view; laying of reinforced concrete into the bottom and shouldered slopes; arrangement of temperature and construction joints; bank top planning.
Works provided on canals in new chutes: cropping of topsoil from existing gutter and canal bank; fill ground of existing gutter to the project grade with compression; fluting of pit; planning of bottom of pits; laying of foundation slabs of type FP; installation of chutes with performance of joints; fill ground of the pockets of chutes; bank planning.
On inter-farm canals in existing cladding and existing chutes – according to the evaluation reports: changing of destroyed reinforced concrete cladding and unsuitable chutes and slabs, cleaning from slurry and brush.
Facilities on hydroeconomic network are fully unsuitable; therefore dismantling and assembly of new dam objects, pipe crossroads and dischange outlet are provided.
5. Pumping station
Pumping stations planned as open without substructures. Arrangement of pump is transverse-submerged. Holding blockes of pump house wall are planned from monolithic reinforced concrete. Conveyance of irrigation water in canals into inter-farm canal Ê-30-8, Ê-30-14, Ê-30-22à is provided by pump of type «Amacan K» 5 working and 3 reserve units are required.
6. Fitting of automated control system for supply and water allocation
Automated control system for water supply and water allocation includes:
- water-gate control station which performs dynamic sampling with information transmission to dispatcher; delivery of managing signals for switching - disconnecting the executive devices and control of thier condition; the signaling system from non-routing events (jamming of water-gates, power outage, sliding unauthorized person, etc.) is provided.
- pump control station.
- system dispatch center.
7. Architectural and construction section.
Along the route of canal Ê- 30 the construction of 10 buildings for servicing personnel, automatic control equipment and pump station is provided.
the following works for electric power supply are included into the scope of working project:
1. Construction of section of high-voltage line 10kV with total length of 8.6 km;
2. Construction of section of high-voltage line 0.4 kV with total length of 0.3 km;
3. Construction of section of communication line 0.4 kV with total length of 3177 m;
4. Assembly of transformer substations KTP-25-10/0,4 êV – 27 pcs.
5. Assembly of transformer substations KÒP-63-10/0,4 êV – 5 pcs.
6. Assembly of transformer substations ÊTP-160-10/0,4 êV – 3 pcs.
7. Assembly of transformer substations ÊÒP-250-10/0,4 êV – 1 pcs.
8. Assembly of cell of outdoor switchgear 10 kV on SS-35/10 kV "20 Party Congress" -1 pcs.
For implementation of the project the personnel of Kerneu Limited with number of up to 140 people is involved, among them: technical staff - up to 20 people, workers - up to 70 people, drivers and mechanics-up to 50 people.
Involved number of machines are 50 pcs.: dredges, auto graders, auto graders, forklifts, trucks, dumpers, water carriers, bulldozer earthmovers, etc.